Wednesday, June 11, 2008

You asked for it...

...and now Get Ziggy has a hat!


I didn't think you would remember the prototype hat I had knit for the original Get Ziggy late last year and was blown away at how many of you not only remembered it, but were really enthusiastic about wanting to knit it.

And since you all asked so nicely, I decided to give it another go. I tinkered with the pattern some more until I was satisfied that it met my strict wearability and super-cute-on-a-baby standards, heehee!


So there you have it: my Get Ziggy pattern now includes instructions to knit this matching hat as well as a detailed photo tutorial to make the pompoms. I sent the new version of the pattern to everyone who had already purchased it (though if you already bought the pattern but didn't get an e-mail from me about it today, please drop me a line so I can send you the new file).

Anyone who has purchased the pattern today, or who purchases it later for that matter, will automatically receive the new file with the hat pattern.

Thanks again for all your enthusiasm. It means more to me than you will ever know.

Happy knitting!

7 comments:

  1. Okay, I loved this pattern to start with, but the hat has put me totally over the edge; it's now officially on my knit-for-winter list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:25 a.m.

    An awesome pattern just got a bit sweeter. I love that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweater pattern and the hat is TOO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks so much for adding the hat pattern... really puts the sweater over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. quick note to say... love your patterns. Was a good day when your website was up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job with it. It is quite cute and it can be a great gift for your nephews and niece.

    ReplyDelete