So in the meantime, let me introduce you to my new blog pet, Purl. There she is in my sidebar. Ain't she a cutie? I adopted her from bunny hero labs yesterday and seriously can't stop playing with her! She loves to "follow the cursor" and if you click on her, she hops onto her wheel. Hours of fun plus you never have to feed or change her...now that's a pet I can handle!
Speaking of fun, Samantha tagged me for this meme though I had to change around some of the categories since my life is too boring and I'd rather not have a written record of such. Heehee! For instance, one of the original categories was "4 places you've lived" and I haven't lived in 4 places. Or worse "4 places you've been on vacation" and 3 of them are within a 3 hour drive and the other is the Quebec part of Florida! So I kinda stirred in some of the "7 things meme" to make up for the nixed categories. So here's my 4-things-meets-7-things meme:
Seven Things To Do Before I Die
- Get another degree in something fun like architecure or environmental studies or teaching.
- Hike up Mount Washington (the highest peak on the Eastern Seaboard).
- Teach my children to love God, live productively and serve humanity.
- Take a train across Canada from shining sea to shining sea.
- Have 6 children (apparently it's my destiny).
- Learn to quilt.
- Accept myself. Truely. Completely.
Four Movies you could watch over and over
Seven songs I Play Over and Over Again
- Lost mind, Diana Krall
- Take me home country roads, John Denver
- Loves me like a rock, Paul Simon
- Better not look down, B.B. King
- Bob Dylan's 115th dream, Bob Dylan
- Wish you were here , Pink Floyd
- Cry to me, Solomon Burke (Dirty Dancing soundtrack)
Four TV Shows you love to watch
Seven Things I Say Most Often
- He's so cute!
- I love you
- We're out of Coca-Cola
- I have to pee
- What's it like outside?
- We need to go to Home Depot
- Did you call the photographer?
Four of your favourite foods
- Anything grilled
- Potatoes any way
- Hearty soups
Tag, you're it!!! I've got to go find a screetch substitute (since I'm still nursing and can't drink my sock sorrows away) and figure out what to do with those socks. I can't wait to move on to another project...